Monday, February 23, 2009

You're Right.

You are so right Ms. Shaq ` Diesel.
oh cuz .. .yeah that's what we call you.
anyway, you're right.
I'm in college. I shouldn't be worried about
what a little highschool'er like you is saying about me.
a little highschool'er that has OD problems on top of that.
its funny how much girls have changed since I was a .. .sophomore ?
wait no .. . not girls. that's not fair.
cuz Jenifer's cool peoples. seems to be uhm only .. .YOU.
but anyway I never got caught in the position where .. . I was in love with someone ..
who .. . didn't want me back while also being in love with every other GIRL at Classical.
I honestly don't understand why you wanna bring more drama upon yourself.
the world can tell you already have enough sweetie.
all I ask of you is to stfu & keep my name out of your mouth.
keep my business out of your mouth.
its not a dick, or a pussy .. if that's in the mood you're in. . whatev.
keep it fucking moving. breezy.
btw: I deleted you're sn.
I'm not following you're blog.
anything you say from this point on is worthless to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment