Friday, February 20, 2009

I was tagged :]

Beautiful Ladies of Tasteless Diamonds tagged me :]


The rules: Write 16 things about yourself; tag however many people you want by leaving them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

I'm tagging: Relax.
I know why you mad.
Taste My Thoughts.
& Kido's Dope !


1. I subconsciously dance to everything. even the beat
that drying clothes at the Laundromat makes.
2. I lived in New York, Minnesota and Currently live
in wack ass Providence, Rhode Island.
3. I want twins.
4. I hate most females. They talk too fucking much.
5. I hate when my mother cleans my room !
6. Shia Labeouf is my obsession. I love him.
7. I feel unappreciated. .. a lot.
8. I miss singing.
9. I was born in Dominican Republic.
10. Rachel McAdams is my favorite actress.
11. I love. Love. LOVE. Italian food.
12. I've never been drunk to the point of vomiting.
13. I care too much.
14. I love babies.
15. I hate odd numbers lol.
16. One of my goals is to be happy for a whole month.

No comments:

Post a Comment