Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Repeat Repeat "/.

Lions, Tigers and Bears - Jazmine Sullivan
Most circumstances I know my fate
But in this love thang I don't get the game
Why does it feel like those who give in,
They only wind up losing a friend?
Just cause I love u and u love me,
It doesn't mean that we'll ever be,
Fly cross the ocean, sing for the Queen,
But the most frightening thing is you & me.


Resentment - Beyonce
I only give you a hard time'
Cause I can't go on and pretend like
I haven't tried to forget this
But I'm much too full of resentment
Just can't seem to get over the way you hurt me
Don't know how you gave another who didn't mean a thing, no
The very thing you gave to me
I thought I could forgive you and I know you've changed
As much as I wanna trust you I know it ain't the same
And it's all because you lied.

1 comment: