Sunday, February 15, 2009

They ain't.

NO ONE ELSE CAN DO.
After work; I look hurt. I smell like money though. I mean .. Coffee.



I took my sister Miss Contaminated to her dermatologist appointment. We were bored.

Before the date. he tried keeping me home. holding my leg. saying his finger hurts. wanting to display all his toys. you know .. . 2 year old thing

-________-

When did this zygote learn so much ?



so boom. My ugly and I head to the mall to begin our date. The fcking mall is undergoing some type of .. . Fire Drill ? on Valentines Day ?! COMEE ONN. so, none of the shit we went to do was accomplished. I spent more than an hour stuck, trying to get out of the parking lot with a black boy who insisted on; beeping. singing .. badly at that and yelling shit out of the window *sigh*. WHATEV. we ended up doing our little nice nice thing. he knows what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. "I spent more than an hour stuck, trying to get out of the parking lot with a black boy who insisted on; beeping. singing .. badly"

    LMAO!!
    Sounds like u had ah intresting nite :)

    ReplyDelete