Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow.



he was smart. just shut his mouth and walked away.
I'm going to take pointers.

no one cares.
you're not important.
I'm sticking to mine.
I can hold my own ground.
everything in this room reminds me of you.
Dayanna has bangs now. she looks adorable.
I made it this far. I'm about to go the distance.
That's gonna hurt OD though.
-- fuck it. so will child birth.
"If he did it to her; what makes you think he won't do it to you"
I don't believe anyone loves me. like, really loves me.
besides my mother. who btw, is a saint.
if they want you .. . they can have you.
I finished both of my applications.
Hurry up Elle Harris.
what to do tomorrow. what to do.
I was given a Build-a-bear today.

his name is Harry.
I'm going to have to take his hat off if I'm going sleep with him.
hats get in the middle of everything.
"it's hard to believe I'm still lonely."
I know I'm the last thing on your mind.


"doing more than i've ever done for anyones attention, take notice of whats in front of you cuz did I mention, you're about to miss a good thing. and you'll know how good it feels to have .. all of my affection. and you'll never get a chance to experience my loving. cuz my loving feels like . .." Alicia Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment