Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Sorry.

Haze 32 bars light


I miss you. a lot. I hope you make it.
ima always be here for you. even though
you don't want me to be. it's okay.
I still have your poem. I read it from
time to time. I hope you're okay..
and Issac and Ismary too.. and your dad.
uhm, thanks for being the only dude that never
made me cry.. you're the only dude that .. .
never hurt me. you were always there for me.
and .. I fucked up. sorry kid. te quiero Isai.
I think deep down inside; you're the only
reason I haven't changed my phone number.
just in case one day you wanna hear my voice again.
I haven't changed my passwords either.

and even though I love someone else. and I have someone
to occupy my mind with. the love I have for you will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment