Monday, February 16, 2009

Suck.

This will be the random one.
"Why do they feel the need to do everything you do" - K. Pimentel.
Idk. it's annoying.
I love how .. . I'm there for people .. . but certain people aren't there for me.
IN EVERY SENSE OF THE PHRASE.
why do I have to be the one to hit someone up ?
why do I have to be the one to visit all the time?
why do I have to be the one to make the plans?
shit. my relationships with some people are just mad one way'd.
I wonder if I'd still be friends with half the people I'm cool with..
If I didn't have my car. probably not.
When some people are bored. I sit and help them out.
I'm bored .. . oh well. fck me right?
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah.
I'm sick of my job. sick.
I'm sick of my sidekick.
I want to go to New York. to visit.
My Dad's side of the family is offering to send me to Spain.
I need to get my passport renewed.
& I still wanna go to Canada.
lemme find out you're feelin' him. I'll pop them titties with a quickness.
"you know what they say .. . wood doesn't grow on trees"

SMFH.

2 comments:

  1. why does he have a corona?! lmfao. smh. spanish people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well he is like 24 in DR years .... lmao!!

    ReplyDelete