Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wepa.

I miss high school. Scratch that. I miss class of `08.

Today has been blah. I skipped my gym class cuz I over-slept.

My throat hurts a liddo. Think I'm gettin sick again.

"I dig big black dudes" thats the last thing I heard. swear.

Anthony is eating a Happy Meal.

My sisters are eating Crown Fried Chicken.

My mother is eating Chinese.

I'm not hungry.

What to do tonight what to dooooo.

I had my first Sociology exam today. *crosses fingers*

and we got our research paper topic. I think ima choose Homelessness. and volunteer down at Crossroads for a bit. Just so I can get a better feel of what I'm writing.

You're getting sexier to me. way sexier.



I miss my PSP days.

I'm proud of myself. DAMNN PROUD OF MYSELF.

I want to dance. I haven't danced in a while.

and I wanna go to a good Hick party. or a good Latin night.

Seriously, after that shit you pulled, I don't even consider you my friend.

And although love sometimes hurts; I still put you first.

Strike one. You're time is running out.

"Blog Bangas" - That was clever. must admit.





Be Easy.

1 comment:

  1. Gahhh.. My Apologiesss.

    But jus wanted to say that WCHS ... SUCKS since you guys left.. =/

    ReplyDelete