Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Pooch.



I was having a pretty good night last night
Until of course .. . it was ruined.
Why do I continue to get upset over shit I
should be used to by now ? . .. I'm a fool.
I'm glad I did that group thing though.
Got my mind off the bullshit, until i got home
and crashed of course. But I can deal with myself.


Strike 2.
The end of Feb. is going to reveal a lot.
hopefully, it'll go the way I've been wanting.
I finished my URI and RIC applications.
I think I'm only going to submit one though.
Kiara sent me a birthday card. She lives in Florida.
People that live a couple of blocks away,
couldn't even hit me up to say Happy Birthday.
but then I'm the bad one. fuck it.
UHM. Thursday.. he's gonna love it. but then again .. .
all he receives from me is happiness.
whatever.
I hate females. especially book smart dumb asses.
I already want today to end.
and Marvin just hit me up to remind me that it just started.
no wonder we didn't last.
I just really hope you prove all my girls wrong. I really do.

1 comment: