Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drop Dead.

Bitches are mad cuz I KNOW what I want.
and what I want, wants me back.
Damn. It must REALLY suck to be miserable like you. POE!

so. my birthday weekend started off gooood. Friday me and a couple of my closest ones went to Dave & Busters. I saw Kenny and Abalo ! and Joel Sorianoo =]





then we all went back to RIC and had some sippy sip. fun.



Saturday. My ugly and I went and had dinner at texas road house. yum.


I'm not gonna comment on the rest of the night. roar.

Sunday. My mother took me to iHop. my father took me to applebees o_O.





& that was mommy's present to moi. yeah yup !

& thats Bobby Bitches McDougal. he's a fish. he's the shit. Lezlie and Nyquila gave him to me.

Then they sang happy birthday. Lezlie and Stephan are offically part of my family now.

A lot of things happened. lots of things were said. and .. . yeah. some things weren't said.. oh well. People showed their true colors this weekend. and all the fake " I miss you's and .. . You forgot about me" went to straight up hell. I know who's down for me, point blank. anyway Valentines day is comingg. I have minee. ha. Jelly ass bitches. can't get over that. Well. i have some comp 1 work to do so ima handle that.

BE EASY BREEZIES !

3 comments: