Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey, Who's The Girl With .. .

Vanessa Mercedes.
I'm eighteen years old. turning nineteen February 8th.
I'm a college student. I go to .. . College.
I work. I drive. I pay. I'm responsible. I'm single for the time being. well, maybe for the next year or so cuz shit just never seems right. smell me ? This blog isn't about me letting my emotions out so I can maybe change the perception some of you may have of me.
This is for my own personal well-being. I tend to bottle up my emotions because I hate feeling like a lil' bitch. crying and shit. So this is my own way of letting it all out. You probably wont understand half the things that I say. I hope its that way. Blah Blah Blah this is just small talk. I'm vexed right now so i'll cut this short for the time being. I just wanted to see how this little thing worked out.
be easy breezy.

1 comment:

  1. well loosey goosey i see that someone definitely missed me.. so this is what u do now in your spare time.. thanks.. i hoped that you could have talked to me bout ur bottled up feeling but i see my little trips have left me to be chopped liver.. well i'll see you some time in the future.. i suppose.. adios mercedes

    ReplyDelete