Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been a fool.

o_O

All jokes aside though, last night was fucking horrible.

So I woke up to a CRAZY amount of snow on top of my car. but for some reason .. . Timmy [ my car ] was the worst one in the driveway. fuck my life. So, here I am at 6am taking snow of this shit. BIG UPS TO ABE ! your gloves are keeping my digits warmm :] anyway. so now I'm working.



Can you tell I was excited to go ?

Anyway. it was straight. kinda slow. busy at times. Nadia and I kept getting ignorant ass customers that wanted to fight us. But I'm in a IDGAF mood so .. . whatev. Nadia on the other hand, got called four eyes. ha. but anyway. I took Timothy to the car shop cuz they're gonna attempt to fix it .. .once again. I need my joint to be DONE with puberty. can't stand the squeaky shit. now I'm home. walking around looking like this.


lemme hear it.

I'm real upset. Seems as though a lot of people are. My best friend called me this morning crying. I wish I could do that. I don't even like admitting to myself that I'm crying. is that a phobia ?



I cannot wait for this boy to get home. his name is Anthony. and although I know he was born on June 8th, 2006 at 4:54 am weighing 9 lbs and 12 oz. and just because I can locate every birth and beauty mark and dimple on his body. DOES NOT MEAN I'M HIS MOTHER. I mean come on. he's my brother. some may know him as Satan. Lucifer. The Devil. you know where I'm getting at. he's bad ass. but guess what, he makes me laugh. and although he annoys me. he doesn't make me cry. so fuck it. ima just stay home today. think shit through. you know.

Be Easy Breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment