Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hate is a Strong word, It'll do.

Is the flame not still there if seeing you ignites the spark
Picture this after a thousand words said
we could never understand what was in each others heads


I worked: 630 to 10 am yesterday. went back 7pm to 12pm.
went back 5am to 10pm.
needless to say that with all this snow & lack of sleep;
fuckk school.
I'm itching to get a rid of this soon. real soon.
Lezlie should be coming over today. so we can watch Wall-E.
I'm rocking Lixis's ring until I see her.
What goes around comes around motherfucker, I got yours.
Nadia kept saying "Be Easy Breezy" -__________-
You said all that shit just so I could forgive.
but, talk is cheap. EVERYONE can afford it.
It's all `G though.
ima take my pictures.
"Why go out for chicken when I have steak at home"
I miss Joel Soriano. baddd.
NO. I DID NOT DYE MY HAIR.
I haven't even brought myself to changing my passwords.
I wonder if you read this as much as you claim to.
The kid sitting next to me in my COMP1 class had my favorite
pair of Jordans on. Nicole called me feind. GET THE FCK OUT !
here are some oldies kinda ? whatev. enjoy.










1 comment:

  1. aww im jealoous
    i wanna be at college wit u :(

    ReplyDelete