Monday, January 19, 2009

Its Hard.

when you constantly feel like no matter how much you work at something .. . its just never enough. never enough. how is someone supposed to deal with that ? I have given myself completely. I think that was my downfall. you know what they say .. . never make someone you're priority when to them you're just an option. but .. its hard you know cuz you wish you could just grab the other person and be like .. . yo. can't you see you got a good thing ? gonna lose a diamond cuz you're too busy picking up stones. and what sucks the most is that ... no matter how much you wish you could be like fuck you. idgaf about you. do you cuz ima do me. what it comes down to is that when I love someone . .. i REALLY love someone. and I'll put myself through hell and back just to make sure that the person i love is happy. content. with or without me .. .

3 comments:

  1. Awh.
    That's some real shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck Love. Fuck a Cheaten ass bitch. Fuck a person that deserve you and fuck an individual whose to strung up in his own activiities of self popularity

    ReplyDelete