Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank You Bob :]

"Those who control the means of production, control all other areas of society."
That's what my qwerty [ in other words; iffy ] sociology teacher told us to remember. that its gonna come up a lot during the course. .. . oHkay ? that class is pretty interesting. i mean she managed to keep me interested at 10 am after going to sleep at 3 am so kudos to her. she kept talking about how like our economy is all fucked up and how Karl Marx, who was one of the founding fathers of sociology, was a communist and that either way .. whether everyone is getting the same amount of money or the big dogs continue to fly on jets from point A and B while the average Joe barely gets by .. . everything is still gonna be fucked up cuz .. humans are greedy. O_o. oHkay to that tooo? idk I'm keeping my hopes up for the class cuz everyone says its dope. THEN I went to my Essentials for Physical Fitness classs. bueeeeno.. I guess it is kinda like gym. an hour of learning and an hour of going down to the gym. easy. Old dude said most people take it to increase their GPA. yes pleasee! I have to write a cardiovascular endurance program and the effects on training, diet and nutrition .. ha. this should be interesting. well this is the factual post for the day. perhaps another one will come up tonight. idk i'm not feeling too hot so .. lets see que pasa.

1 comment:

  1. Sociology is gonna fuck with you. Big time.
    and yes Zoe Kravitz is the mix of those people.
    She's rad. Like genetically and physically.

    ReplyDelete