Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girl FLEXA

tmobile is fucking up. baddd man. they suspended my phone ! again ! after I def just paid 200 like 2 weeks ago. they're about to lose a customer. well on another note. Schools been straight. my first teacher was a bitch. she's racist. idgaf. then .. Karhina and I got lost looking for our psychology class at that confusing ass Lincoln campus. then no one shows up to my math class except for some cute white boy. WHATEV. I bought some books. we all know they were some obscene amount of money so .. no point in sharing. UHM I ended my night by going to RIC to spend time with Stephan. you know .. the boy I love. the boy that apparently .. makes the world smile. and the boy that I'm gonna fuck up soon enough. but enough about him. lets talk about .. . nothing. I have a 10`oclock class and I need shut eye. BEEEEE .. you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment