Friday, January 30, 2009

She's a Bad Mamma Jamma.

Pass The Ball Number 15 !!!

wow. I love Lezliee. we went to a basket ball game yesterday for CCRi. smh. thats all i gotta say. we ate saco billl and explored Knight. that was fun. we laughed a lot. but then again, thats us.

right now i'm preparing myself to go do all my errands with Baby aka Anthony aka lemme brace myself. I gotta take em to get a line-up and when he's in a bitchy mood, we all know how that can go. fuckk it. today is pay-day. hollaa. then I'm picking my sisters up from school. and taking them to the movies to see .. .The forgotten ? idk wtf the name is but chea. trying to be nice. my mom said she wanted to go buy more sneakers for Anthony from "Evelyns" lmao. I'm about to stop writing here, order her some Chinese and take it to her for her break cuz I'm just a bomb ass daughter. I just realized that I have a lot of angry words to a certain someone. But I think he got the message and stopped bothering me so who knows when I'll have the chance to say anything. I want/need my camera. real bad. I miss you Sammybooboo. ah well, nothing berry intresting here. I really want to delete my blog. idk why well i do.. w/e, but my better half says that as long as he's following it, I better not. But lets be serious. When do I ever listen to him ?

No comments:

Post a Comment