Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The New Girl In Town

In my Composition 1 class. which did I mention, I hate.
Nicole is the only good thing about it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAN "JUANITO" MARTINEZ.
you were once cool =P nosa lol. have lots and lots and lots of fun.
and remember DON'T SLEEP AT HOME! that's the goal.
sleep on a park bench if you have to.. but dont sleep at home.
Yesterday:
I spent my evening with mami Lezlie.
that was vital to my existence.
&& We paid my Nobia Peanut a visit at the petchop. cute cute.
Then we chilled. and we were pooped when we got home.
She's gonna sleep over one of these days.
UHM, someone told me not to talk about them on my blog a lot..
cuz I'm not spoken about in theirs.. so I'll give it a go.
I took a couple of pictures on my Bitch cuz my baby Sammy is currently being sent off to west chapiki to be fixed by some weird dudes..
I'm not paying so Fck itt.
I guess i'll attempt to have pictures up later..
most likely tomorrow considering how I pull doubles
at my job on Tuesdays womp.
"Im a Crinible !" Zavier's a cool kid, when he's not farting in the car lol
"COMEE TO POPPAA !!"
I never ask for nudies from anyone that I'm not involved with.
Therefore I won't go out of my way to send anyone pictures of myself either.
lets keep that in mind now shall we.
Birthdays in: 12 days.
if you don't care for me, please don't claim to.
Sick of Vacation hair. Which reminds me.
I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed.
I want DR this year. I need DR in my life this year.
AHH the cross-eyed bitch wants to begin class.
BE EASY BREEZiES.

3 comments:

  1. hahaaa. i know im the best thing in this class. im mad you really put juanito in quotations. lmao. you're gayy. im scared. homegirl to my right wont stop talking to me. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao. its about time you made some new friends. LOO0OSAH.

    ReplyDelete