Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Bruins lost. Ha.

Novel.

About everything
About nothing
A story
I need ideas
I ask the angels for ideas
I love the angels
I love the vibration of the universe
I thoroughly enjoy making wishes
Don’t really look to be understood
I want to surprise myself
I want to be amazed
Every cell. Absolutely amazed
Talk about what I know?
But what do I know?
Everything?
Nothing.
It’s going to hit me like a TON of bricks
My heart will skip a beat
Children’s novel
A Wrinkle in Time
The Giver
Harry…
I want to surprise myself
I don't miss cable in the slightest.
People become really defensive. For no good reason.

Most of the time I swear I just want to leave Providence because I feel so judged. The people who should never point fingers are always the ones doing so. They always feel the need to belittle people while they're at it. I'm really about a complete other life. My energy, aura, vibe, soul are Global. I have enough love for all. I strive to be love. Unless I'm on the road can't EVEN front...

Maybe I'm not even equipped for a higher standard of living.

I jump with joy every time I think about how successful I'm going to be and how many people are going to experience wonderful things through me. 

Great. Theres an asshole at my door.




No comments:

Post a Comment