Friday, June 7, 2013

Day One.

So I basically just have to start writing. What about though? It’s clear that I want to write children’s books. I have to think of a concept and character(s).  I should determine the sex of my main character(s), the species of my character(s), the objective of my character(s), the fruition of my character(s), the service I provide to the Universe through my character(s), the genres of my miscellaneous books. I just want to be successful. Scratch that,  I will be successful in all of my literature endeavors. For the record, I am very high and I began writing this on a word document but... then I remembered I have a blog. This is for me to make sense of. 


I decide to Google “interactive books for children” and came across this link - http://handsonaswegrow.com/12-best-interactive-books-for-kids/ - now that I have some ideas I plan to make my affirmations. 

I will have a successful line of children's books.
I will be a service to The Universe.
I will continue to be love and light.

Three is good for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment