Sunday, June 23, 2013

Practice makes Vanessa.


High. High above the ground.
Circling the moon, saying hi to the man.
The grass is moist and my toes have mud between them.
Trees around are pounding me with energia.

Eye contact with a rabbit lifted my spirits.
Follow it.. You are free to do what. ever.
+*The hope to one day have no schedule.
Losing the rabbit, guided by lucky crickets.  

End up in a clear spot. Still surrounded by trees.
Trees filled with nocturnal Aves. Just simply watching.
So I pop a squat, and  observe them also. The luminous
 moonlight makes it effortless.  Their energy is mesmerizing.

Connect back to the Universe. At the same time I was born.
Envisioning backpacking across the world. Giving hugs.
No care or worries ever.  Only love and harmony.
I see so many children. Touching their lives in various ways.
Expunging so much energy that all are given a fair amount.
So much laughter. Vibrating through my whole being.
I am floating back to the moon. Rejoin the man. Catch me
high.. high above the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment