Friday, June 7, 2013

I should really find an age group that I want to start out with. I guess making the toddler books from ages 2-4 really interactive. As far as physical interaction is concerned. I read this book the other day that  had kids move different facial parts and body parts as well as total body movement. I want something along those lines. Every time I picture myself reading my book to a carpet of toddlers all I can invision is seeing a bunch of hands raised and all I hear is "YAYYY!!"

Perhaps I should make my characters go on missions that require the kids to help. Like run up the stairs and find us a towel for ______! Do 5 push ups to bring the wall low enough for _____ to get out! Run around in circles to get the wind moving! Jump up and down to grab the balloons for _____!

sigh. Idk. What I do know is that I want Kendel to illustrate my books.


Tootle.

No comments:

Post a Comment