Friday, June 7, 2013

So.. this is happiness.

I can't help but feeling like the world is trying to sway me into the digital age when it comes to my material. I keep being told of all these different interactive books on the iPad and Tablet but..... fuck that shit. Maybe perhaps in the future but for my initial ones, I want physical books.

I'm thinking of perhaps an Adventures of: .... type of book series. Find a character that helps everyone and is loved by everyone. I don't want it to have a Dora vibe though...

I don't necessarily want it to be an animal because I don't want it clashing with Black Sheep. Perhaps an object of some sort? My favorite tool? My favorite kitchen appliance? My Car? MY FUCKIN' YOGA MAT. MY YOGA MAT. My yoga mat will meet with all types of different characters and help all different type of situations but only through necessary action. Somehow I always want the character to end up giving something to the universe to find resolution in their problems. 

For example: 8 year old child visits the yoga mat. Child is trying to clear it's mind but all it can think of is the kid that pushed it at school today. Mat advises child that when he goes to school the next day, .. .. eh no. I'm not feeling that.

No comments:

Post a Comment