Sunday, July 11, 2010

Whirlwind.

At a crossroads.
Its not love, its necessity.
The worlds fucked up.
I get screwed over when I'm one of the
ones that actually tries lol.
See I laugh, because my tears are valuable.
I've wasted enough.
IDK how to feel about the past couple of days.
Its a routine. Predictable in every which way.
".. here's your prescription."
? .. really.
I wish I could go to gatherings in which
completely new people were around.
Everyone says they're down, but not every bitch is Wifey.
If I ever sit around & watch cartoons after drinking
& such activities again, I'll take that as a sign from God
telling me to get of Rhode Island that very instant.
UNBELIEVABLE.
It's nights like these I wish I wasn't 20.
& nights like these I feel exceptionally bad
for the young females in this state.
Who have no respect for themselves and for other females much less.
"Don't give him the milk if he hasn't bought the cow"
Stupid Silly Mother Fuckers.
I find myself going to sleep later & later.
Somethings eating at me inside.
I wish people stuck to basic principles.
It'd help out a lot more.
Things such as manners, courtesy and simple nice gestures.
Its like you can't be nice to people now.
They take advantage.
You have to scheme & play & withhold information.
Or else you're the nice guy who finishes last.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"


No comments:

Post a Comment