Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Smack goes the weasel.

I'm sorry if i don't make sense at all this post.
I'm tpying just what comes into my mind.
Hitler was mad.
My room is red. That shit is so vibrant.
My hair was two different colours before huh?.. lmao.
"Lady Gaga gets uglier every video".
Y a mi que mi importa?!
My nails have gotten so long!
#shout out to Boyfriend & Wendy
I went to Smokey Bones today.
BIG. Whoop.
I need Rhode Island to back up off me.
Twitter seems like a lost cause.
Maybe I'm just following the wrong people.
I need a good photography blog.
I need to learn how to do shit with my camera.

"So join us here each week my freinds,
You're sure to get a smile,
From seven stranded castways,
Here on 'Gilligan's Isle.'

"Your Mom doesn't mind that your boyfriend
sleeps over? I'd kill my daughter if she ever"
Ignorance.
I don't think I could ever be with someone my
Mother didn't like or approve of.
Why put myself thru all of that?
& besides I bet she has a point.

I had a nice relaxing long weekend :)

I took German in 8th grade.
Wunderbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment