Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Couldn't wait.

Some girls are pathetic.
I'm not saying be with an asshole
who treats you like shit, but why .. would you
EVER want to be with someone who you can boss around?
"If I wanted a bitch nigga I would be with a bitch .. nigga"
Use your mother fucking cojones.

Anyway.
Went around the east side today with Chanty & ttopheravilaa lol.
Pictures would be up tonight but its 1:16 am & I have to wake up
early to go to the Warped Tour.
If I get caught in the middle of a mosh pit
trust & believe I will make it out alright.
I hope my sister can hold her own tho cuz we all
know I don't like her ass. lmfao.
I'll probably push her intooo the pit.
KIDDING!
Just kidding.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Full with knowledge, smiles, laughter
& a little disappointment to keep you humble.

"Struggle .. . another sign that God loves you, Cause on the low ..
being po', makes you humble"


No comments:

Post a Comment