Saturday, July 24, 2010

Streets are on fire.

After another amazing Saturday morning, I'm driving home.
Stop at a red light and a Spanish lady was like ..
"ay mija.." .. Wanting a ride & shit..
At first I was like O_O
I don't talk to strangers but .. I wasn't in my right state of mind
to begin with. & then knowing the fact that its close to 100 degrees out
I said "Ta bien".
She's telling me that times are so hard.
That when she migrated to Providence there weren't many Spanish people.
Many Spanish businesses. No violence & such.
BTW, another died.
IDK who & I really hope I don't know em.
But yeah, this lady was my good deed of the day -___-

Pictures?


I love that people are enjoying this summer.
It sure is a hoT one.
I finally got a call from the lawyer for last Octobers accident -__-
They can buy me off.. seriously. Give me at least 4 gs & I'll be straight.
& then I have to pay that stupid ass $85 dollar ticket I got
for running a yellow light. Or a ticket for "Riding with Nigger".
Either way, I told the fucker I wasn't gonna waste a day of work going to
court to fight it. Not worth my time.
My sister is getting the basement ready for her band.
LOL.
I'm not shutting her down. I said do it up.
I wonder what the name of the band is ..
"The tampon stuck in your throat!"
haha kidding.
Writing in my moleskin. Trying to get my life
goals and things to-do together.
Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment