Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome.

Well, hello there. I hate myself a bit for not blogging an entire year of my life because I can't look back at anything. Especially since my memory is fuckin' shot. I've spent that year on twitter for the most part, trying to befriend people / keep in contact with people who I'm better off without. Uh.. let me be the first to say..

WHAT A FUCKIN' WASTE.

BUT, out with the bad and in with the good meaning back to delving into my own thoughts and focusing less on everyone else's. I seriously think that website had me creating myself a paranoid personality. I don't like feeling targeted, but then I think, who am I to these people to be targeted in the first place? Whatever, you'd be surprised. People are so indirect, it's scary. I'm all set.

This year I will try my hardest to be on here heavy so that I can share my journey to greatness with those who take the time to care and read. If you made it this far I would like to take this time to wish you a very Happy New Year. May it bring you nothing less than what your heart desires. Wishing happiness, success & progression to every soul in this daily struggle. Keep your head up and your thoughts and dreams higher. & above all, never stop loving. Welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment