Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Solitude.

Oh, so this is what it feels like? I've deactivated my Facebook, Twitter & I'm thinking of throwing my phone off a bridge. I don't want people to know where I am or what I'm doing. I'm sick of feeling trapped. I didn't migrate to this country at the age of 2 to not have any freedom 20 years later, damn it.

What am I saying? Throwing my phone off a bridge... pfft. Fuck me for trying to sound tough like I'm not looking at my phone every two seconds checking for the "hey this might be the message I've been waiting for all day.." light to blink. But, nope. Just someone else hitting me up to smoke because apparently, that's the only way people know how to be there for others this day and age.

I will prevail.
I will win.
I will succeed.
Because I was born to win & succeed. Clearly.
I will be better.
& I will make sure I help everyone around me be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment