Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All is lost if it's never earned.

Ever since I was old enough to remember, I've had these crazy migraines right in between my eyes. I feel as though I can bring the aches upon myself just by constantly focusing attention to my forehead. But, sometimes they come on their own so at this point I try to rid myself of the aches by focusing my attention on everything BUT the pain. It doesn't work as effectively though. Quisas it's because I don't FULLY believe I can will the pain away? My horoscope told me the other day to work on being actively positive. It all makes sense. What's the point of half believing in something? or half-assing something? I can preach to the whole world how I don't eat pork but I'll eat a slice of pepperoni pizza because it's not "really" pork? Wait.. what? No. Anyway. I've been trying to work on being actively positive. Key word: trying. I've also been trying to actively believe & have complete faith in my thoughts and dreams. I hope I make it out alive and warm out of this struggle. It's not looking too promising though.


Thank you to those who took the time yesterday to check up on me and listen. I appreciate you more than I'll ever let on because, that's just me. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Alot is easier said then done, it all comes in due time, You. Are. Great.
    - I say this because I KNOW / Pepperoni Pizza isn't something to miss out on life.

    ReplyDelete