Sunday, September 12, 2010

ENEMY!

WHAT UP WHAT UP WHAT UP!
Sorry for my absence.
My week has been nut-so.
Currently watching Capitalism: A Love Story.
I've chilled with a lot of random people this week.
#Shoutout to all of you.

Why is America so fucked up to the middle class?
Wait, theres no such thing as a middle class anymore.
"GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!"

The winter is coming. Oh joy.
No, seriously. I LOVE the winter.
I have to go shopping SO bad.
& I turn 21 in less than 6 months.
I can't vote unfortunately :/
I didn't register in time, womp womp.

FYI: Don't ever say to me, "I went on your blog" in a threatening way. I know everything that I say. & why I say it. I take nothing back. & also, if I unfollow you on Twitter please believe that if & when I see you in the streets, I will say hi because Twitter is just NOT important.

No comments:

Post a Comment