Sunday, September 12, 2010

I wish Twitter could go back to how it used to be. Back when people didn't tweet nonsense just to reach a certain tweetcount. Good thing there are still good tweeters out there.

MErcedes's Favourites.

RT @DamnitKIA @NesslyBay I got you sayin "hot as dick sauce" ...I love it!!

RT @ttopheravilaa @NesslyBay I absolutely LOVE your open sexuality and how you sound like a sex mogul without being a whore. G-E-N-I
-U-S.

RT @akaJMB truth be told, i been feeling different lately. like, fuck money, and the dollar is the devil's baby.

RT @AUDACIOUSONER NIGGAS CALLING MY GIRL TELLING HER THEY HAVE DREAMS ABOUT HER? #STEPHANSOGONEWINS.

RT @SkeetLeo Motherf*cking summer 2010! If you're swimming in negativity and not having fun, get up outta that. Just afew words from me to you. #BryLife

Just some lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment