Saturday, September 4, 2010

AHH!

These things won't stop coming out. I feel like I gave up. I work all week and I really look forward to the weekends. & now that's been taken away. I don't understand why I have to suffer from YOUR unhappiness and YOUR struggles. I do all that Vanessa can. & then that backfires. I do "TOO" much & now all of a sudden I got to stop. Who understands anymore because I really don't. Guess I'm losing sight of the bigger picture but honestly thats coming in between me and my current happiness. That's all I want, is to live my life, learn & be happy because I think I deserve it. Perhaps I'm too focused on others people's happiness & thats my downfall. I don't expect anyone to actually read this. But I really need to make these things stop coming out & this place is my go-to. I guess its time to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment