Monday, August 30, 2010

UHM.


When did it became cool to sit around & get WASTED all the time? Why would you ever want to say that working a basic job is all that you're doing with your life? How late are the majority of you with Polo? & How bad did the majority of you play it out? When was it necessary to smoke eighths on Wednesday nights? Please don't EVEN get me started on cigarettes & blacks. This whole MoneyOverEverything mentality??? & why are women being disrespected more & more? Do you know how many dudes fucked things up with GOOD ass girls this summer because of this ...

"Shit she prol out here fucking niggas,
I'm fucking her friends now her friends aint even fucking with her,
damn she text me all day and night,
so pissed off she aint even spelling shit right,
I text her back, tell her its life,
now somebody tell them hoes, I’m single for the night."

BTW. Quick tip from someone who's been in a relationship for a while, if you ever feel the need to be single for a random night you shouldn't be in a relationship to begin with."

Anyway. That's why I refuse to go along with the current this day in age. I rather NOT listen to the radio. I rather NOT be in the club. I RATHER be in school. I protect myself from getting pregnant as best I can because quite frankly, I GOT SHIT TO DO. I hope you all realize that this is my go to source to voice my opinions & if I insult anyone in any way shape or form, I don't give a damn.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree! women...check that...people with their heads on straight are SO RARE these days! kudos fellow blogger
    be blessed!
    love, compassion, royalty
    qu3en g

    ReplyDelete