Monday, August 2, 2010

Fasten your seat belts.

I went to the beach yesterday.
After I got my hair straightened.
I got a nice tan, & I swallowed mad water
because of the ferocious waves.
I think its making me sick.
I sound like a dude.

I had a day to myself today.
Meaning, I worked & stayed home.
I was going to go walk around with my camera
but my Mother was EXTRA souped I was actually home..
So I just stayed in & fucked with the internet.
Soso told me to go on Chatroullet.
Lely told me not to because of all the dicks.
Should've listened to her.
Fuck twitter lol.
I downloaded about 4 mixtapes.
One of them being Victory.
I've heard just about all of the songs prior to this but
now its finally in my possession.
I need to find the version with the old school Willy Wonka
speech because I do not fuck with the Johnny Depp one.

I have to do more.
Read more, see more & talk more.
Well talk about things with substance because talking
without saying anything is a waste of breath.
I need to take more pictures & visit museums and
keep studying the sky & keep loving.



#shoutout to my babydaddy Antaeus for being in this.
as well as Rhowen & the "cool" girl @LexEffects :)
Beautiful girls, girls, girls lol.
Gyrate.

1 comment:

  1. "I have to do more.
    Read more, see more & talk more.
    Well talk about things with substance because talking
    without saying anything is a waste of breath.
    I need to take more pictures & visit museums and
    keep studying the sky & keep loving."


    super dope!

    love, compassion, royalty
    Qu3en G

    ReplyDelete