Friday, August 20, 2010

Not a cry for help in anyway.

Hi. I've missed you & I came through to fix you up.
Thank you Stress-Ness for taking the Stress off Ness.
I'm taking it day by day as best I can say.
Keeping my heart light & my mind heavy.
Sometimes I wonder if you readers understand
where I'm coming from.
Living in this world in today's time I
can't help but ask myself. . .

Who am I?
Where do I want to be?
What do I believe in?
Who's important?
How will I reach my goals?
When will the rut end?
How can I become more helpful?
Have I made the right decisions?
Am I happy or comfortable?
Am I in charge of my destiny?
Or is it fate? Sike.

You know how I do.

So am I crazy for wanting/needing to go back to school.
Like dude, "you're a medical assistant!"
AND?
What if I want to be a Doctor. & this was just a stepping stone?
Why are you settling?
BTW; @dakidloso, you're a cool ass dude.
Do you feel special that I did it on here
& not gay ass twitter =P

No comments:

Post a Comment