Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still Snowing. Spring Shall Spring Soon.




I just finished having a MARVELOUS day.
In school: I learned how to, draw blood from a fake arm.
Do strep throat cultures [ I got chu now Mami ]
Urine analysis. Pregnancy tests. & a whole bunch of other
urine tests. I LOVE IT. I cannot wait to start drawing blood
from humans. Okay, I don't sound weird o_O.
After School: Took a nap. Wrestle Anthony. Eat spaghetti.
Then shows up my wonderful boyfriend bearing gifts.
He found an ALL time favorite movie of mine DOUBLE TAKE.
The Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. & a new cassette adapter for my car.
I teared up because .. . those are the things I actually wanted.
I guess he does listen :)



Then my bitch Melissa offered us tickets to the movies to see this sucker right here.
I liked it. Anthony Hopkins is my favorite old man evers. & Hugo Weaving
aka Mr. Smith from the Matrix himself popped out of left field & graced us
with his presence and British accent haha. Two Thumbs Ups.

2 comments: