Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Storm.

Question. Can the School department sue the weather channel?
They shut down all schools because of this "huge snow storm
and .. . it JUST started to snow. I could've made it to school.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed sleeping in. & the extra day
to study for my diseases & disorders final

But all the hooplah wasn't necessary.

Anyway. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
You guys are far too sweet. In case you didn't know, I just turned 20.
The big 2.O. They say the years just fly past you
now. I don't really mind as long as I get
to travel the world, have a lot of babies & become a nurse by the age of 50.

Instead of telling you what I did, here's a little taste.
( BTW, WHOLE FOODS HAS SOME GOOOOD EFFING CAKE. THANKS JACKIE!
Then I had some good friends over for lasagna and cake.
Lasagna and cake.
Lasagna and cake
Do the lasagna and cake.


1 comment:

  1. awweeee happy birthday! such great pictures, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete