Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guess Who's Baaaaaack.

BLADAO.

MErcedes.
It's the night before my birthday
& all through the house .. . just kidding.
I've decided to start blogging again
FOR REALS THIS TIMEEE.
I miss it. & I got this nice lil camera by the
name of Big Black Clyde to show you guys stuff
as opposed to telling you.
Well I lied a lil' a both :)
I'm shilling at my Boyfriends house right now.
I'm tryna stay till `12 so he can be the first one to say HAPPY BIRFDAYY.
I'd upload the inauguration pictures. But I forgot my USB.
Be Easy Breezies.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back and Happy Birthday fellow Aquarian =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!

    Enjoy your day! I was the first on blogger to say happy birthday! lol Good luck with the new year of life and blogging! <3

    ReplyDelete