Monday, April 13, 2009

Vexed.


Do I deserve to be ignored?
Played with ?
Taken advantage of?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

- I don't hate you.
But right now, I don't fucking love you.
- you put up a big front.
- I can completly understand why she acted the way she did.
- when you love someone, you just don't treat them bad.
- I have this knot in my throat.
- my mom is making me my fave.
- this month wasn't what I expected.
- I'm so pissed off, I'm crying.
- its only cuz I give.
- I hope she doesn't notice.
- I would have more than $500.
- I still have that email saved.
ITS BULLSHIT.

Maybe you should be with one of them.

& I can't even vibe with you sexually. Cuz everytime I would try you would question me. Saying "you fucking them hoes disrespecting me ?! You don't see how ur lies are affecting me ?! You don't see how our life was supposed to be !? & I NEVER let a nigguh get that close to me. & you aint cracked up to what you was supposed to be. You always gone, you always be where them HOES will be" & that's the first time she ever spilled her soul to me, I fucked up & I know it G. I guess its bittersweet poetry."

sometimes I feel like you bring out the worst in me.

- I HATE BITCHING.
But I'm sick of keeping my mouth shut.

My iPod is picking the worst songs.

- you don't know what you have till its gone.

I want to go on a picnic.
Canada.
Six flags.
Summer Jam.
I'M DOING EVERYTHING I SAY I WILL.
even if its by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment