Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CANNOT WAIT

to go see Drake in concert next Wednesday
I LOVE HIM.
a night off is officially my shit.
IT'S OFFICIAL.
I'm going to RIC next year.
Things get rocky now & then
but we're holding on.
today was .55 cent iced coffee day at dunkin.
ha, NOT free.
OMG these dudes are sooooo salty.
like, please. Get over it.
yeah, I check it religiously.
so what ?
Tynisha Keli's album is dropping tomorrow online.
I will buy it.
Can't wait to get my round 2 album from Lezlie tonight.
I registered for summer classes.
Ima be spending like, 2 g's.
Well, my mom & I.
& eventhough she's hooking me up in the financial department
her & I are not on good terms right now.




crazy ? is an understatement.
I'm glad Cocktail won !
wellllllllllllllllllllllll, I have nothing more to say.
be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment