Saturday, July 14, 2018

Find the time.

I've been recently inspired to just find the time to write. The thought to just type came to mind quite often during the week. I feel as though I just have to get reacquainted with the keyboard and being invested in my creativity. I need to just create things. Anything. SO lets see. Let's talk about my dreams. I want to write a children's book that guides children on the law of attraction and inner peace. I want to impact a generation where children care about one another because they're no longer thinking with their ego. They become adults that are going to mold future years to come and I have such hope for the future in this moment. I can't wait to see the type of adults my daughters become, god willing.

I keep saying that I want my children's book to be concentrated around a character but then part of me feels like I'm putting more strain on the situation because I'm classifying it so early on. IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. It's like maybe I need to just be open to anything. I was told in my guided mediation earlier in the week that I had to clear my mind in order for inspiration be able to make it's way in. Children of the world need my book. My collection of books will propel the revolution. Children will feel inspired, intrigued and important by reading these stories. Maybe I should do something along the lines of my "character" having to solve a problem in which the solution was always to take deep breaths and .... (must do more research. must take writing classes. must be more disciplined. must keep trusting myself and the process. Some nights I just don't want to. *smirk

No comments:

Post a Comment