Monday, May 31, 2010

Transition to Confessions.

Well. Just finished listening to Ryan Leslie's Transition.
& Now I'm revisiting a classic, Usher's Confession.

Anyway. I felt like I haven't been here in forever. I apologize.
Not much I can say that my pictures already haven't.
I've been keeping busy as best I can.
Trying to stay positive in such hard times.
The ability to be open minded got me far the past couple of weeks.
I've been chilling with the most random & interesting people.
Listening to everyones comments on the things happening in our life
& seeing different points of views is a great thing.

One thing that really stuck with me is .. .
BITCH

Guys throw the word around left & right.
"Wanna know why I call girls bitches..?"
The different explinations I've gotten are .. out of this world lmao.
I just sit back like .. you know what.. that makes sense.
Bitch .. idk. I really don't know how to feel about it.

What do you girls think about the word bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment