Saturday, May 8, 2010

Belle.

Is the name of my laptop.
I've posted like 4 times in a matter of .5 hours.
Sorry. I'm just feeling some type of way.
I wish I knew what it was.
I'm blasting music while my family sleeps.
I'm inconsiderate. They don't want me to move.
*shrugs.
I'm getting sworn in next friday.
I will officially be a United States Citizen.
Hooray? Not really.
Funny how as soon as I get my American
passport, I'm making a trip to the beautiful
Dominican Republic. The homeland.
What did I get myself into?
I went to see J.Cole last night.
Yeah, I like him better than Drake as well.
I still listen to So Far Gone once in a while though.
I'm sick of this lifestyle.
I can't remember the last time I went shopping
for myself. Take note.
I don't like kissing when I'm mad.
It's like I'm lying to myself. I never lie to myself.
I'm my worst critic. Boo bitch Boo!
I haven't had a day off in two weeks.
About to be three. I should get some rest.
Suck me easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment