Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mrs. So Fly

Crash lands in my room.
808's & HeartBreak.
Life is such an adventure.
A roller coaster even.
with drops like these that are never ending

I didn't notice when people just stopped caring.
About their morals, education & lifestyle.
Why does it feel like my peers just stopped striving for more?
Its not all about money.
or popularity.
Its cool to "cuff" & fuck em all righhhh?
Nah.
I need out of RI man no JOKE!
If this state had good schools then
maybe I could deal.
But that isn't the case so I won't ever find out.
I've been out of high school for 2 years already.
What can I say I've accomplished?
More than a lot of people I know.
But it's not about them, It's about MErcedes.
& I'm not yet content.
Trust in these words tho, I'm destined for greatness.
If 2012 doesn't get to me first.
Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment