Friday, March 6, 2009

via Hiptop, again.

WELL, sorry for my absence. but apparently, a robber broke into my house, without messing any door knobs or breaking any windows, walked directly to my room, took my LAPTOP LOLA & just .. .walked out again. & was nice enough to lock everything back up for us. yeah yup. its bullshit. i know it was my stepdad but, my mom says i can't accuse em till i have proof . =T ; my ass. then.. i found out we HAVE to move .. . again. fcking foreclosures >=[. I'm dying for spring break. & i love you kiddddddd. ugh.

today Lezlie Nyquila & I went to a RIC game. & by the way i get stared at, idk if bitches are tryna get at my boo .. or me. whatev. then we all went for Chineeeese on broad; yum.

Anthony is falling asleep on me right now, we're watching HAIRSPRAYY. i lovee hairspray. welps. this is just catching you guys up.

be easy breezies.

No comments:

Post a Comment